A perfect representation of how I feel about all of these things.
The USA has 76% of the worlds serial killers.
Europe in second, has 17%. England has produced 28% of the European total; Germany produces 27%, and France produces 13%.
California leads in the US with the most Serial Homicide cases that have occurred. Texas, New York, Illinois, and Florida follow shortly behind.
Maine has the lowest occurrence of serial murders - none. Hawaii, Montana, North Dakota, Delaware, and Vermont each have had only one case of a serial murder.
- 84% of American killers are Caucasian.
- 16% are black.
- Men make up at least 90% of the world wide total of serial killers.
- 65% of victims are female.
- 89% of victims are white.
- 44% of all killers start in their twenties.